Monday, May 27, 2019

Music Monday (80): Jamila Woods

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Today, I wanted to talk about one of my favorite songs from Jamila Wood’s new album, Legacy! Legacy!. I like all of the songs from it, so it was hard to choose just one to talk about. However, I decided on Miles, because I love everything about it. It’s also a great example of the kind of music you’ll find on the rest of the album...




What are you listening to this week?


4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out the rest of the album! This is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Legacy! Legacy! is one of the best albums I've listened to so far this year, and I highly recommend it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this before now, but I think I'll be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend giving the album a listen. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...