Monday, May 11, 2020

Music Monday (115): Laura Mvula, K'Jon


   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Last week, Laura Mvula released a live version of her song, Make Me Lovely. I really liked her performance as well as that of the Metropole Orkest.


Andrea: One of the songs I've been listening to this week is On The Ocean by K'Jon. Although the song was released in 2009, I never get tired of listening to it. You can find out more information about K'Jon by clicking on the link.


Have an amazing week!


What are you listening to this week?



7 comments:

  1. Neat song by Laura Mvula and I always like seeing an orchestra do their thing. Nice. I like the K'Jon song too- so mellow and the video is neat- such a positive vibe.

    Thanks for these this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing orchestra in the first song! Her voice is something else too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I instantly liked this version of the song when it came up on my timeline. Since then, I've been listening to more of Laura Mvula's music again. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Laura Mvula has an amazing voice! And K’Jon is always a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does, and I know what you mean about K'Jon. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  4. love a song that stands the test of time and keeps me listening years after its release. enjoyed them both and thanks for sharing
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize On the Ocean was that old now... huh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...