Monday, May 4, 2020

Music Monday (114): Seinabo Sey, Woodkid, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie


   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Last week, I mainly listened to one of my playlists. So I don’t have any new-to-me-artists to talk about today. One of my favorite songs that I listened to on repeat last week is: Never Get Used To by Seinabo Sey. It's one of my favorite songs by this artist....


Adri: Long time no see, I have not listened to anything new recently. However, Woodkid came out with a new song called Goliath. I really like the music video's atmosphere. For some reason, it's giving me Horizon: Zero Dawn vibes.


Andrea: I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to share one of my favorite songs of all time, Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie.



What are you listening to this week? Tell us about your favorite songs in the comments....



10 comments:

  1. some great pics. i was lucky enough to see diana ross once. awesome concert
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're really lucky. I've been to many concerts, but I haven't had the opportunity to see Diana Ross live. As always, I appreciate you stopping by. Have an amazing week!

      Delete
  2. Never Get Used To is a nice song. :) And I really like that video for Goliath. wow creepy at the end!

    That Diana/ Lionel duet is awesome of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my selection, Endless Love, for this week. I have to agree with you Goliath was kind of creepy at the end. This was my first time watching it, and I was disappointed to find that it wasn't part of a movie.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to Woodkid! I'm going to listen to more of their stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love this meme! I'll participate next time too! Great picks! Love Endless Love! Woodkid is new to me, so I'll check their song out!
    Priyanka @ A Booklion's Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to finding out what you've been listening to. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the songs. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...