Monday, November 23, 2020

Music Monday (139): Tierra Whack, Meghan Trainor, Earth Wind and Fire

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 

Breana: Tierra Whack recently released a couple of new songs. One of my favorites is Peppers And Onions.


Andrea: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. So this week I'm listening to Holidays by Meghan Trainor featuring Earth, Wind And Fire. Have a great week all! 



What are you listening to this week?

6 comments:

  1. I've not brought out the Christmas music yet but I know Holidays will be on my playlist! Tierra had a great flow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. Meghan Trainor released a holiday album, A Very Trainor Christmas, back in October. So I'm definitely going to be listening to it in December. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. i love meghan. i haven't got in the christmas mood yet either. need to get through thanksgiving first and we usually start decorating then
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of our decorations are already up, so it's already feeling like Christmas. I recommend giving Trainor's full holiday album a listen. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ooh Earth Wind and Fire- love them! :)

    Peppers and Onions is fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Trainor's collaboration with Earth Wind and Fire was unexpected but great. Also Peppers and Onions is one my favorite Tierra Whack songs. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...