Monday, June 28, 2021

Music Monday (162): Zella Day, H.E.R., Nova Twins

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Zella Day released a new song, and no one told me about it. I didn't even get a recommendation for it (Spotify, you've failed me). Anyway, I like Dance For Love

 

I've also been listening to some of H.E.R.'s new music. One of my favorite songs so far is called We Made It, which comes from H.E.R.'s debut studio album, Back Of My Mind (2021).

 

Adri: This week I 'm listening to Play Fair and Athena by Nova Twins. I found them some time ago through a comment section. And they recently released their debut album, Who Are the Girls?. All I have to say is that I love their music soooo much.




What are you listening to this week?



4 comments:

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...