Monday, January 24, 2022

Music Monday (185): Brux, Kimbra, & Tetrarch

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I somehow missed this song when it came out in October 2021. It's called Take by Brux and Kimbra. 


Adri: I found a lot of rock / metal songs last year that I liked, but I didn't get around to using them for Music Monday. So I'm going to start now. My pick for today is Trust Me by Tetrarch. It's one of the slower songs from their album Unstable. I'd equate it to simmering water.



What are you listening to this week?



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was instant love when I first heard it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ooh Take is fun. I loved it from the opening beat.

    "simmering water" Love that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take is one of my favorites, and I had the same reaction when I first listened to it. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
    2. :D Simmering was the only thing I could think of since Trust Me closed the album.

      Delete
  3. i have been missing music monday for a time now. hope to get back to it next month. love your share
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked our picks, and I look forward to visiting your blog to see what music you're listening to. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  4. I haven't listened to Kimbra in ages - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's been a while since I've listened to her music too, but I found this song while searching for information about her upcoming album. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...