Monday, January 31, 2022

Music Monday (186): Allie X, Epica, The Weeknd

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Allie X released a deluxe edition of her 2020 album, Cape God, which added four new songs. One of my favorites is Anchor.

 

Adri: I'm listening to The Skeleton Key and Kingdom of Heaven PT 3 by Epica. I like the album versions, but I feel the Omega Alive performances add an extra flair.



Andrea: This week I'm listening to Take My Breath by The Weeknd. Have an amazing week all!



What are you listening to this week?


4 comments:

  1. I REALLY like that first one.

    Epica are new to me but they rock! And I love that song by The Weeknd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and I'm glad you enjoyed our songs. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...