Monday, August 8, 2022

Music Monday (211): Kelsey Lu, Alice Francis & Gene Stovall x Geenpool, Tom Holkenborg

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Recently, I've been listening to Kelsey Lu's music again. I realized I never mentioned her stuff before. One of my favorite songs is Foreign Car.


Adri: At the end of Club Noir there's this (what I assume to be) bonus track. It's different from the rest of the album, but I like it. It's Not so Well Hidden Track by Alice Francis and Gene Stovall x Geenpool.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Blue Menace by Tom Holkenborg.



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! These are fun. I especially like foreign Car.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...