Monday, October 17, 2022

Music Monday (219): Qveen Herby, Lou Hayter, Lone, Whodini

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is a song called Spoil Me from Qveen Herby's Ep, Mad Qveen. It reminds me of the Queen of Hearts from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.


Adri: This week I'm listening to Lou Hayter. I need to listen to the rest of her album Private Sunshine. For now my favorite track is  What's a girl to do?, and the first version I heard, which is What's a girl to do? (Lone Remix).



Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Freaks Come Out at Night by Whodini. 



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...