Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Quarterly Recap: July-September

It’s October, a.k.a one of my favorite months. It’s also time for the last quarterly recap of the year. And included below are links to posts that have appeared on the blog through July, August, and September.
July Reviews:
August Reviews:
September Reviews:
Other July Posts:
Other August Posts: 
Other September Posts:
Looking ahead, I always use October as an excuse to rewatch old favorites—I think it’s time to watch Over The Garden Wall again too. Otherwise, there are a lot of new movies/TV series I’m looking forward to, which I explained in a post HERE.

There's no Short Story post this month. And as far as books, I’ve prepared reviews for two books themed perfectly for October. Plus, Adri and I are going to have a reading list for spooky novels, similar to the one we did last year. I’m also going to be participating in #Peachtober on Instagram. I likely won’t do the full prompt list, because I prefer to keep a laid-back approach to art related challenges (I’ll see how many I get to).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...