Monday, December 12, 2022

Music Monday (225): Tkay Maidza, Angela Lansbury, Luther Vandross

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Continuing with last week's theme, I picked another holiday song to share. This one is by one of my favorite artists, Tkay Maidza, and it's called Nights In December.


Adri: This week I'm listening to Mrs. Santa Clause by Angela Lansbury. It's from a film of the same name thats free to watch on Youtube right now. I've never heard of the movie before so I'm going to go check it out.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Every Year, Every Christmas by Luther Vandross. Have a great week!



What are you listening to this week?


4 comments:

  1. Angela Lansbury was fun. :)

    Great mix of Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not heard of that Angela Lansbury movie?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled when I found out it was from a movie and not just an album. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...