Monday, April 17, 2023

Music Monday (238): Angèle, Sting & Shaggy

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I watched the Coachella livestream over the weekend, and one of my favorite performances was by Angèle. Bruxelles je t'aime is one of my favorites so far, and I'm looking forward to listening to more of  Angèle's music.


Andrea: Hi all! I'm listening to Gotta Get Back My Baby by Sting & Shaggy. Have a great week!



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Angele song. Cool video too. and Sting and Shaggy! That video makes me want to go watch an episode of Miami Vice. :) And I love the part wher sting is drinking from a Jersey Mike's cup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the visuals for the video. It's so fun! Gotta Get Back My Baby is good too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I never knew what Shaggy looked like before now...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...