Friday, April 7, 2023

Quarterly Recap: January-March

It’s already four months into 2023, so it’s time for the first quarterly recap of the year. Not going to lie, I almost forgot that I needed to put together one of these posts. Ironically, it was on first of April (April Fools’ Day) that I happened to watch something that gave me a much needed reminder. As always, starting with reviews….
January Reviews:
February Reviews:
March Reviews:
Other January Posts:
Other February Posts:
Other March Posts:
Looking ahead, I really don’t have any specific plans for the next three months, besides trying to get out of the reading slump I’m currently in. Anyway, some of the reviews this month include two HarperCollins titles that are finally going live on the blog, a highly anticipated album, and my thoughts about a video game that I played toward the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...