Monday, January 22, 2024

Music Monday (269): Fall Out Boy, Tamia

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is So Much (For) Stardust by Fall Out Boy. It's the titular track from their album, and it's also one of my top-favorite songs by the band.


Andrea: Hi all! I hope everyone is having a great New Year. This week I'm listening to So Into You by Tamia. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! That's one of my favorite Fall Out Boy songs too. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. So Much (For) Stardust is one of their best songs. It's one of my favorites from the album. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...