Monday, January 15, 2024

Music Monday (268): Tinashe

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Why hello, its been a while. First thing's first, Happy New Year! With that out of the way, I'm officially back from my break (more on that later/on a different upcoming blog post). While I was gone, I got back into Tinashe's music. She had a new album out in September of 2023, which sent me down a rabbit hole of gathering all my favorite songs of hers for my playlist. One of them is Spacetime. I love the general vibe of this song.



What are you listening to this week?


4 comments:

  1. Love that! Thanks for linking up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!!! I love this song. It's got that vibe to it, and her voice is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! And I'm glad you like the song. Tinashe's vocals + the overall vibe of Spacetime are great. Its why this one is one of my favorites from her discography.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...