Monday, February 5, 2024

Music Monday (271): Victoria Monet, Barbara Tucker, Ariana DeBose, Boy George, Nile Rodgers

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is How Does It Make You Feel by Victoria Monet. I like her latest album, Jaguar II, and this song is one of my favorites.


Adri: My pick for today is I Get Lifted by Barbara Tucker. I already featured it, but recently I've been listening to The Underground Network Mix.


Andrea:  This week I'm listening to Electric Energy by Ariana DeBose, Boy George, and Nile Rodgers. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...