Welcome the first trimonthly recap on Our Thoughts Precisely. I figured that instead of doing a recap each month that I would do one at the end of a three month increment. This is just a place to recap reviews and various types of posts. I'm going to start with reviews...
- Until Midnight by Melissa Landers
- Doctor Who: Silhouette by Justin Richards
- Video Game Storytelling by Evan Skolnick
- The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
- Lucidity by Stephanie Thomas
- The Keep by Veronica Wolff
- Hover by Melissa West
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
- Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham
- A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle
- Finding Serendipity by Angelica Banks
Beginning with January, I listed my 2015 Blogger Resolutions, created a Book Tag, and participated in the cover reveal for Maybe Me by Amber Hart.
Moving right along to February I participated in the Would You Rather Book Tag, took part in an excerpt reveal for Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott, did a Book Haul, and a post for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
And finally in March, on the fifteenth Our Thoughts Precisely turned 2 and I updated the design. I wrote a discussion post on the importance of taking a break, and participated in two cover reveals: Balance Keepers: The Pillars of Ponderay by Lindsay Cummings & Dragons Are People, Too by Sarah Nicolas.
I would like to get more nonfiction in the next couple of months (I recently finished one and started another), so if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments. On another note, I want to look for more Book Tags to participate in since they're fun to do. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!