Monday, June 1, 2015

Musing Mondays (31)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB(Jenn) at A Daily Rhythm, that asks you to muse about something book related each week.

My Musings for the Week...


This week for Musing Mondays I’m going to answer the random weekly question: Do you have different genres for different seasons? For example, do you choose lighter reading material for the summer, and chunkier books in the winter?

During different seasons I usually just read how I normally do. I select books based solely off of what I’m looking to read at that particular point in time. I don’t have any specific genres that I read more than others.

What are your favorite genres?

7 comments:

  1. I don't do seasonal either:)

    http;//albertareads.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm up for more of a challenge when I'm on vacation than during the school year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do have a point. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite genres are historical fiction, regency novels and classics :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really read many historical novels, but I probably need to. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. My favourite genres are urban fantasy and crime I think, and then anything scifi/fntasy that grabs my attention. I don't mind if it's YA or whatever, just as long as the story is good. ... it occurs to me, I need to broaden my horizons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...