Monday, March 8, 2021

Music Monday (150): Laura Mvula, Jocelyn Brown

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Laura Mvula is going to have new music later this year, and I'm excited about it. She also recently released an EP with new version of some of her songs and a cover of I'm Still Waiting by Diana Ross. I like all of  the songs on 1/f. Check out the original and the new version of Sing To The Moon.


Andrea: This week I'm listening to Somebody Else's Guy by Jocelyn Brown.


Have an amazing week!


What are you listening to this week?



6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing some new to me artists. i love finding new music to listen to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Finding new music is already great, and I'm glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I listened to both versions of Sing to the Moon and I'm not sure which I like better! I listened to the first one and thought to myself yeah probably will be this one- lol- then I liked the next one too!

    Jocelyn Brown- had to turn this one up! Love her voice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same dilemma, but in the end I couldn't pick one over the other. Both of them are great! I also agree with you about Jocelyn Brown. Somebody Else's Guy is a fantastic song. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to Laura Mvula - I liked the songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Laura Mvula's music deserves way more hype than it gets. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...