Monday, April 5, 2021

Music Monday (152): Audrey Nuna, Philip Bailey, Phil Collins, Soulstice

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Recently I've been listening to music by Audrey Nuna. I stumbled across Space and instantly liked it.


Adri: I have been listening to so many songs that are new to me. I'm currently enjoying Falling into You and Wind by Soulstice. They're both my favorite, but Wind has been on constant repeat.



Andrea: This week I am listening to Easy Lover by Philip Bailey and Phil Collins. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?



7 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the new to me music and of course phil collins is always a hit
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great songs this week you all!!!! I’d have to say my favorite is Fall Into You but I honestly like them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you like them. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Audrey Nuna has an awesome voice.

    Fall Into You is such a haunting song- I love it! And the other one too. :)

    Easy Lover! Such a jam.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...