Friday, April 2, 2021

Quarterly Recap: January-March

I feel like this year is flying by, because it’s already time for the first quarterly recap of 2021. I’m going to go over the reviews and other post that have appeared on the blog between January and March, before taking a look at what’s coming up. Before I do, I want to take a little time out of this post to say a couple of words about the blog.

This past month, Our Thoughts Precisely had its 8th blogiversary on March 15, 2021, and it honestly doesn’t feel like that long—but we did the math and it checks out. I just wanted to say thank you to the readers who have stopped by to read our posts and have left blog comments!

Okay, on to the recap.
January Other Posts:
February Other Posts:
March Other Posts:
Looking ahead, I have no set plans right now, but I do have a couple of reviews I’ve been sitting on for a while. The dates for those are coming up, and I’m excited to share them. In May, the review for Jelly by Clare Rees will be on the blog on the eighteenth. On June 16th, I have a review for The Heartbeat of Trees by Peter Wohlleben translated by Jane Billinghurst. I adored this book. It was a fascinating look at trees, and I want to eventually do some further reading on the subject. And finally, last and certainly not least, I’m going to talk about The Brilliant Abyss by Helen Scales in July. Not going to lie, this is one of the best nonfiction books I’ve picked up so far this year, and I can’t wait to finally talk more in-depth about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...