Friday, May 14, 2021

I Listened to The Bitter Truth by Evanescence

It’s been a long time since there was a body of work released by Evanescence that contained completely new material. It’s been ten years in fact, but it was well worth the wait. 
The Bitter Truth is a very good album, and it met my expectations and then some. It has the same gothic aesthetic quality and superb lyricism as much of Evanescence’s prior music, while also making the 12 tracks feel fresh and exciting to listen to. Some of my personal favorites include Take Cover, Part of Me, Wasted On You, Use My Voice, and Yeah Right
I truly missed Evanescence during their absence. That being said, The Bitter Truth is a triumphant return for this band. I don’t have anything else to say besides this: if you’re a fan of Evanescence, then I can’t recommend The Bitter Truth enough.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...