Monday, July 26, 2021

Music Monday (165): Kid Cudi, Robin Thicke, Billie

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I've been listening to Kid Cudi's music, and one of my favorite songs so far is Mr. Rager.


Adri: This week I'm listening to Nobody's Business (extended radio) by Billie. I think it's both fun and too true.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Look Easy by Robin Thicke. Have an amazing week!



Have you added any new songs to your playlist?

6 comments:

  1. Fun picks! I like these. Nobody's Business just grabs you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me want to dance. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. All of these are pretty great. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...