Monday, April 4, 2022

Music Monday (194): Charli XCX, Lecrae, Tori Kelly, Soul Central

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I wanted to share another one of my favorite songs from CRASH. Constant Repeat is so good. The whole album is a vibe, and I've had it on repeat. 


Adri: I'm currently listening to In-Ten-City by Soul Central. I  didn't realize that there was an instrumental version.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to I'll Find You by Lecrae featuring Tori Kelly. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed our selections. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That first one definitely has a fun vibe. I like the instrumental In-Ten-City too- I had that one playing in the background while I blog hopped. :)

    I like the Lecrae one too! That's a nice song :)

    Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice background music, especially since this version is ten minutes. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's nice to hear what's going on without the lyrics. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...