Friday, April 1, 2022

Quarterly Recap: January-March

 

It’s already April, so it’s time for the first quarterly recap of the year. As always, I’m starting with reviews. 
January Reviews:
February Reviews:
March Reviews:
Other January Posts:
Other February Posts:
Other March Posts:
Looking ahead, I’m probably going to reread The Cruel Prince sometime in the next three months. It’s one of my blogging goals to finally finish that series. It’s been a while since I read it, and I want to refresh my memory of how the trilogy starts before I move on to The Wicked King and The Queen of Nothing. I also want to read The Purgatorio, the second part of The Divine Comedy.

Some upcoming reviews in May and June include Melissa Albert’s next young adult novel, Our Crooked Heats, as well as Shadow Grave by Marina Cohen, and Monsters in the Mist by Juliana Brandt.


2 comments:

  1. The Cruel Prince was such a good book. I enjoyed that whole trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read and liked The Cruel Prince, but I never finished the trilogy for some reason. I'm looking forward to revisiting it before I read The Wicked King. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...