Monday, April 25, 2022

Music Monday (196): Banks, Harry Styles

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: And I'm back from my break. While I've been away from the blog, I've been listening to a lot of music, and some of the new songs on my playlist are from Banks's new album, Serpentina. I really like it, but more on that on a different post. One of my favorite songs is Unleavable.

 

Andrea: Hi all! Over the past couple of weeks, I've spent time listening to Coachella's livestream. That's how I discovered Harry Styles' music. I have to say that Styles' performance was phenomenal, and I absolutely love his song, Sign Of  The Times. Well that's it for now. I hope everyone has an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...