Monday, September 19, 2022

Music Monday (215): Rina Sawayama, Andy Grammer

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: This week, I'm listening to Rina Sawayama's new album, Hold The Girl. I love it, and one of the songs I've had on repeate is Your Age


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Saved My Life by Andy Grammer x R3HAB. I heard this song on TV, and I chose it for my Music Monday pick. Have a great week all!



What are you listening to this week?


4 comments:

  1. I like both of these. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg, I'm happy to hear that you like both of our selections this week. As always, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard anything from Andy Grammer in ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren, I'm not familiar with other songs by Grammer. I heard this heartfelt song while watching a television show and still need to explore more of his music. I'm curious whether you would recommend any other songs by this artist. As always, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...