Monday, September 26, 2022

Music Monday (216): Mariah The Scientist, Leela James, & Wyclef Jean

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Over the weekend, I checked out some of the music Mariah The Scientist released in 2022. My favorite song of the bunch is Spread Thin.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Say That by Leela James featuring Anthony Hamilton and 911 by Wyclef Jean featuring Mary J. Blige. I look forward to discovering what everyone is listening to this week. Until then, have an amazing week!




What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. These are nice picks. That first song is so relaxing and I love the Leela James one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...