Monday, November 7, 2022

Music Monday (220): Tove Lo, Rihanna, and Anthony Hamilton

   

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm listening to Tove Lo's new album, Dirt Femme. One of my favorite songs is Lo's collaboration with SG Lewis called Call On Me


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Lift Me Up by Rihanna and Charlene by Anthony Hamilton. I hope everyone has an amazing week! 




What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. Love the Tove Lo song. Such an infectious beat. As soon as it was over I wanted to play it again. I really like the Rihanna song too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked our picks! I've been waiting for new music from Rihanna for a while, and the song is good. And I totally agree with you about Call On Me. It's one of my favorites from the album. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...