Monday, November 21, 2022

Music Monday (222): Tove Lo, Ramsey Lewis

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Tove Lo has an extensive backlist of music, and I have too many favorite songs to count. I wanted to mention another track from Dirt Femme. It's called Suburbia, and I've had it on repeat.


Adri: I've been trying to branch away from my playlist some more. So, today I'm listening to Tequila Mockingbird by Ramsey Lewis.



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. I like what I've heard of Tove Lo. And Tequila Mockingbrd is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first listened to Tequila Mockingbird I thought the same thing. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...