Monday, February 6, 2023

Music Monday (229): Hemlocke Springs, Steve Lacy

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is one of my favorite songs from the end of 2022. It's called Girlfriend by Hemlocke Springs. I love everything about it!


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Bad Habit by Steve Lacy. I heard this song a long time ago, but I didn't know who sang it until last week. And then he performed the song at the Grammys. I had already planned to share Bad Habit, so if you haven't heard it, you can listen to it below. Enjoy your week!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like that Hemlock Springs song too. Thanks for the intro and for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...