Monday, November 13, 2023

Music Monday (262): Qveen Herby, BRELAND, Atjazz, Mr J

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick today is On God by Qveen Herby. It's one of my favorite songs by this artists, particularly because of the beat. It's very catchy.


Adri: My pick this week is one I have on repeat. And that song is Together by Atjazz featuring Mr J.


Andrea: Hi all! It's never too early for Christmas music. Check out The Christmas Audio by BRELAND. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Breland made me smile... I'm ready for Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to start my search for Christmas songs outside of my usual ones. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. These are all new to me! Thanks for linking up and introducing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...