Monday, November 20, 2023

Music Monday (263): Aurora, Dax with Darius Rucker

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is Aurora's new song. It was released on November seventh, and it's already on my playlist. It's called Your Blood, and I love everything about it.


Andrea: Hi all! I can't believe it's almost nearing the end of November. Where did the year go? Anyway, this week I'm listening to To Be A Man (Remix) by Dax featuring Darius Rucker. I hope you enjoy. Also, I hope you have an amazing week! 



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that song by Aurora.

    I haven't heard darius Rucker in AGES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I'm excited to see what she does next. And I'm glad you liked our picks.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...