Monday, November 6, 2023

Music Monday (261): Caroline Polachek and Beyoncé

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm currently listening to more of Caroline Polachek's music. I definitely have some favorite songs so far. One of them is her latest single, Dang, which I was listening to almost on repeat since it came out about two to three weeks ago, in October. The beat is fun. 


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Irreplaceable by Beyoncé. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

  1. I really like Dang! Thanks for introducing me and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang is fun! And Beyonce is always excellent.

    Nice picks this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, which is one of the reasons why I like Dang so much. And you can't go wrong with Beyoncé.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...