Monday, March 18, 2024

Music Monday (277): Måneskin, Justin Champagne, K. Michelle, and Keyshia Cole

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Lately, I've been into Måneskin's music. One of my favorite songs so far is Valentine.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I found more country music that caught my attention. I'm currently listening to Country Love Song by Justine Champagne featuring K. Michelle, Just Like Jay by K. Michelle, and No Love Lost by Keyshia Cole. Have an amazing week!





What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've liked listening to Maneskin too - I hadn't heard this one yet though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They're a great band, and I'm enjoying their music so far. And if you haven't already checked it out, their latest album, Rush!, is really good too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...