Monday, March 11, 2024

Music Monday (276): Allie X, Mary J. Blige, Physics

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Another one of my favorite songs from Allie X's new album, Girl With No Face, is Staying Power. I love this one. Give it a listen!


Adri: I think I have mentioned that I like long songs. With it being nine minutes and eighteen seconds (and being house), my pick for today, Viva L'amore by Physics, checks all those boxes. 


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Gone Forever by Mary J. Blige featuring Remy Ma and DJ Khalid. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...