Friday, March 8, 2024

Upcoming Music I'm Waiting For!

It’s only March, and I didn’t think I would be back so soon with a proper “Upcoming Music I’m Waiting For,” except there have been some developments on that front. So here I am. 


First up, Normani has announced her long-awaited debut album: Dopamine. There’s no concrete release date as of writing this, but from everything I could find out about it, it seems like it’ll drop sometime in 2024.

Next, Tierra Whack is returning with her second studio album called: World Wide Whack. The wait for this one is super short, since it’s going to be released on March 15.

Later this month, on the 29th, Beyoncé is finally releasing the follow-up to Renaissance, Act ii. While the former album was inspired by house, this one is, from what I’ve read—and the genre of the two singles—is going to be country.

Then there’s Conan Gray’s upcoming third album, Found Heaven. I’ve only started listening to this artist recently, because of Never Ending Song (coincidently one of the singles from Found Heaven). Even so, I’m anticipating its release on April 5th.

Later in April, on the 19th, Taylor Swift is releasing The Tortured Poets Department. I’m a much more casual listener, when it comes to Taylor Swift. But, from time to time, I’ve liked some of her music. And I’m interested in seeing where this one goes.

On May 17th, Twenty One Pilots is releasing their next album: Clancy. It's the conclusion to the storyline that began with Blurryface (2015) and continued with Trench (2018) and Scaled & Icy (2021). The first single from Clancy, Overcompensate, has me very excited to see what the rest of the album has to offer.  

And last but not least, there seem to be some rumblings about a new FKA Twigs album and one from Doechii as well. I’m going to have to keep my eye on that.


That’s it for me, for today. Have you listened to any good music lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...