Monday, March 25, 2024

Music Monday (278): Aurora, Lisa Stansfield, & Leona Lewis

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm currently listening to Aurora's new song, Some Type of Skin. I'm enjoying the music she's been releasing this year, and this one is another good one.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to All Around The World by Lisa Stansfield and Better In Time by Leona Lewis. Have an amazing week!




What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Leona Lewis in so long. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...