Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Our Thoughts Precisely Is Now 4 Years Old

Gosh, I feel like I never have anything planned for this day, but this year, I actually did forget that March 15th is the anniversary of when Andrea and I started Our Thoughts Precisely. This blog is officially 4 years old. 4 years old. Guys, that’s a pretty long time, and it seems like it was just yesterday when we were only posting stuff to goodreads. Since then, Adri has joined us, which reminds me that I need to go around to all the little corners of the blog and update some of the pages. I will probably do that sometime soon. Maybe next year I will finally remember to do something more on March 15th, but I digress. I won’t repeat the entire history of the blog because that would just be needlessly repetitive. However, I just wanted to quickly drop this post here to acknowledge the day, and say a very big thank you to everyone who has stopped by the blog, followed us, left comments, or just read any of our posts. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...