Friday, December 20, 2019

My Favorite Books of 2019

Since the year is almost over, it’s finally time to start discussing all of my favorite things from 2019. Today, I’m going to be talking about the books I read and enjoyed.
New (to me) series & Noteworthy sequels 

2019 was a great year for sequels. A lot of the series I was looking forward to continuing turned out to have great follow-ups. I also got into some new series, and I finally read some of the novellas that had been on my TBR list for a couple of years.
Standalone novels & Nonfiction + the lone reread 

There were also a number of standalone novels I read this year. There are only a couple of books that came out in 2019 on this part of my list, mainly because in the latter half of the year I started to focus more on the backlist titles I wanted to read.
What are some of the books you read and enjoyed in 2019? (They don’t have to be new releases.) Let us know about some of your favorites in the comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...