Monday, November 1, 2021

Music Monday (178): Magdalena Bay, BRELAND, Blanco Brown

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I've been listening to Magdalena Bay's new album, Mercurial World. Later this month, I'm going to have a whole post dedicated to it. For now, I want to mention one of my favorite songs. It's called The Beginning.


Andrea: Hi all. This week I'm listening to My Truck and Cross Country by BRELAND. I'm also listening to Never Gonna Tame You, a new song, by Blanco Brown. I've shared Brown's song The Git Up in the past. It was a fun song. However, his new song has a different vibe that I absolutely love. 




 Have an amazing week and stay safe!


What are you listening to this week?



6 comments:

  1. All of these are good! But Cross Country is just a vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Magdalena Bay song is so fun!:)

    "Don't touch my truck" lol. Those are all fun picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed our picks. The Beginning & Don't Touch My Truck are definitely fun songs. I just can't get enough of the beginning of Don't Touch My Truck. There is a remix of this song with BRELAND and Sam Hunt. I like both versions, but this one was my favorite. Now, if only I had a truck....

      Delete
  3. All of these are totally new to me - thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found music that's new to you on Our Thoughts Precisely. As always, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...