Monday, May 8, 2023

Music Monday (241): Florence + The Machine, Yukihiro Fukutomi & En Vogue

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I recently added Just A Girl by Florence + The Machine to my playlist. It's been some time since I listened to this group, but I instantly loved this song the first time I heard it on the trailer for the new season of Yellowjackets.

 
Adri: I'm currently listening to Peace by Yukihiro Fukutomi featuring Lady Alma.


Andrea: Hi All! This week I'm listening to Hold On by En Vogue. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I still need to start S2 of Yellowjackets :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of that show until now, it seems interesting. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...