Monday, May 15, 2023

Music Monday (242): Tayla Parx, Boyz II Men, 2Pac

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I've mentioned Tayla Parx a couple of times on the blog before, and I really liked this latest single, Dream Hotel.


Andrea: Hi all! I hope all of the moms out there had an amazing Mother's Day. This week I'm listening to A Song For Mama by Boyz II Men, Dear Mama by 2Pac, and (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You by NSYNC.





What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. That Tayla Parx song is cool. and I like the Mother's Day picks too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...