Monday, October 9, 2023

Music Monday (258): Hayley Kiyoko, Lion Babe

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: One of the songs on my October playlist is Demons by Hayley Kiyoko. It's been some time since I last checked out Kiyoko's music, which is how I initially missed Demons.


Adri: This week I'm listening to Love Another Time (Extended Mix 1) by Lion Babe. I'm happy they released an extended mix because 2:26 was too short.



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. I really like Demons, but the other is a new one to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...