Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Quarterly Recap: July-September

I can hardly believe it’s already ten months into 2023, but the calendar doesn’t lie. And, since it is October, it’s also time for another quarterly recap. As always, I’m starting with reviews.

July, August, and September reviews...

Looking ahead…as we enter this holiday season, I’m just going to enjoy the rest of the year without really making any specific plans. My annual (and extended) break from the blog is coming up. But this is also brought to you in part by the fact that two of my most highly anticipated games released in September. I only have Fae Farm so far, and it's proving to be very fun but also distracting. I'm also looking to get Mineko's Night Market eventually.

For TV shows...I'm looking forward to the second season of Surrealestate, which premiers on SyFy tonight at ten p.m.. Who else is going to be watching?

In terms of books, this month I’m going to be reviewing Bittersweet in the Hollow by Kate Pearsall, and the third installment of one of my favorite cozy mysteries series as well. It’s called The Fatal Folio by Elizabeth Penney, so keep an eye out for that too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...