Monday, October 2, 2023

Music Monday (257): Hemlocke Springs, Eddy Grant

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick comes from Hemlocke Springs' new EP Going...Going...GONE!. It's called The Train To Nowhere, and I love it!


Andrea: Hi all. This week I'm listening to Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

  1. Train to Nowhere is so fun!

    Oh my gosh Electric avenue- haven't heard that in AGES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Electric Avenue on the radio today! Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually my first time hearing it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...