Monday, October 12, 2020

Music Monday (134): I Don't Know How But They Found Me, Aloe Blacc

 

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 

Breana: I'm currently listening to music by I Don't Know How But They Found Me. This group is new to me, and I really like their song called Leave Me Alone.


Andrea: I wish I could say I've been listening to music by another artist, but that's just not so. I'm still listening to Aloe Blacc's CD, All Love Everything. Check out Wherever You Go below. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?


7 comments:

  1. I Don't Know How They Found Me is the best band name ever. Love that song!

    I really like that Aloe Blacc song too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Their name is one of the reasons why I originally clicked on the music video for Leave Me Alone. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love those visuals for Wherever You Go and Leave Me Alone is a banger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing some new to me music
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love I Don't Know How But They Found Me! :) I've even started hearing them on the radio recently.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...