Monday, July 4, 2022

Music Monday (206): FKA Twigs, Louie Vega, Caron Wheeler Jimmie Allen

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: One of my favorite songs from FKA Twigs' Caprisongs is her collaboration with The Weeknd. It's called Tears In The Club.


Adri: This week I'm enjoying A New Day by Louie Vega featuring Caron Wheeler.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Jimmie Allen's Down Home. Have a great week!



What are you listening to this week?


6 comments:

  1. I like that collaboration with The Weeknd. These are so fun- so many different sounds this week but all awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Weeknd had done a lot of collaborations, but Tears In The Club is one of my favorites. Glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. All great songs but my favorite has to be A New Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A New Day is new to me too, and I like it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. These are all new to me! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of them are new to me too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...