Monday, July 25, 2022

Music Monday (209): Angel Haze, Lauv & Chapel Hart, Alice Francis

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Over the weekend, I was listening to Angel Haze's Ep, Girl With The Gun. One of my favorite songs is Bullet. I always enjoy music that's influenced by funk, and I really love what Angel Haze did with this song.

  
 
Adri: I've been listening to Alice Francis' recent album Club Noir. My pick for today is the titular track.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I am listening to Who (feat. BTS) & All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) by Lauv. Is everyone familiar with Dolly Parton's song, Jolene? If not you can click on the link to listen to it. This is one of my favorite songs by Dolly Parton. Now there's a new song entitled You Can Have Him Jolene by Chapel Hart. I really enjoyed this take on dealing with Jolene. Have an amazing week!





What are you listening to this week?

6 comments:

  1. Bullet is fun. I like the francis song too...

    Oh my gosh the Jolene video killed me. the bar fight... :) I know someone who discovered the original song via Miley Cyrus' version. I'll have to pass this one along lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed our selections this week. As for the You Can Have Him Jolene video, I first discovered Chapel Hart when Dolly Parton Acknowledged this group on Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/4hhav8s3. And I have to agree that this is definitely a fun song. Miley Cyrus' version is also nice. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. All great song this week! My favorite has to be All 4 Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that All 4 Nothing is your favorite. I absolutely love Lauv's music! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to have to listen to Club Noir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren! I'm glad you found a song that interests you from our selections this week. Alice Francis' music is also new to me. I definitely like the sound of Club Noir. Now that Adri has introduced me to this artist, I'll definitely have to explore more of her music. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...