Monday, July 11, 2022

Music Monday (207): Men At Work , Jungle, & Tiera Kennedy

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is one of my favorite classic songs: Who Can It Be Now by Men At Work.


Adri: This week I'm listening to Good Times / Problemz by Jungle.

Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Found It In You by Tiera Kennedy. She's an artist that's new to me, and I hope you enjoy. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

6 comments:

  1. So good! My favorite is Who Can It Be Now? It's such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I haven't heard it in a while. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow- Who Can It Be Now takes me back. I love how upbeat Good Times is. I love feel good music. Found It is great too. Nice selections this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad our selections are enjoyable. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Very good! Thanks for sharing and linking up with me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...